Vertical Communications announces Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) system based on Telchemy technology
Real-time tool monitors, tests and troubleshoots voice and video communications performance over SIP networks
Santa Clara, Calif., March 29, 2016 - Vertical Communications®, a leading provider of business communications solutions, has announced the availability of its Vertical Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) system, an advanced performance management solution that helps enterprises monitor, test and troubleshoot voice and video communications traversing SIP networks. VQM is based on Telchemy's advanced QoE analytics and reporting technologies, and is perfectly suited to satisfy the sophisticated performance requirements of high demand environments, including retailers and enterprise customers.
"VQM is an essential resource for our many large retail and enterprise customers that rely on optimal network performance to fully satisfy their business objectives," said Peter Bailey, chief executive officer at Vertical Communications. "This new tool will give our customers the ability to quickly and reliably monitor, assess and, if necessary, correct network operations and parameters in real time. Our partnership with Telchemy underscores Vertical's ongoing commitment to deliver best-of-breed technologies that enable our customers to improve critical workflows, increase efficiencies and reduce operating costs, across their organizations."
VQM can be integrated with the Vertical Wave IP™ and Vertical Summit™ platforms, as well as its Vertical Cloud offering, giving businesses a reliable and efficient tool to monitor network performance. VQM automatically monitors tens of thousands of calls and video sessions in real time, providing accurate performance scores and detailed metrics for every call or session. Key features available through VQM include:
- Real-time quality monitoring: VQM provides a real-time view of IP voice and video performance by collecting and analyzing reports collected from gateways, endpoints and other RFC 6035-compliant devices on the system.
- SIP Signaling Analysis: VQM's signaling trace diagrams provide in-depth analysis of SIP messaging for VoIP and videoconferencing calls, allowing you to easily track and troubleshoot call flow from setup to teardown.
- Proactive notification: VQM instantly alerts administrators if service thresholds are exceeded.
- Sophisticated diagnosis: VQM actively tests and troubleshoots network performance using powerful software test agents that can run on Linux or Windows virtual machines, or standard hardware, anywhere in the network.
- Powerful data aggregation and filtering: VQM automatically maps performance data to specific locations, and provides dashboards for each location.
- Fast access: VQM's interactive charts allow users to quickly locate and access mission-critical data without having to navigate complex and cumbersome menus.
"We are delighted to partner with Vertical Communications, which has earned a stellar reputation for providing communications solutions that enable businesses to improve workflows across the organization," said Dr. Alan Clark, chief executive officer of Telchemy. "The new capability available in VQM allows Vertical's customers to monitor and adjust network performance to meet their critical business needs."
To find out more about the Vertical Voice Quality Monitoring, visit www.vertical.com, or call 1-877-VERTICAL.
About Vertical Communications®
Vertical Communications is a leading provider of communications platforms and applications that enable critical business workflows for enterprises across a variety of industries, including retail, automotive, health care and hospitality. Our cloud and hybrid voice, WebRTC, mobility, messaging and collaboration solutions help many of the world's most successful companies improve daily operations, drive sales and deliver superior customer experiences. Vertical's award-winning products and solutions, combined with our highly customer-focused engagement model, make us the perfect strategic partner for businesses looking to transform their operations through communications technology. For more information about Vertical Communications and our award-winning products built for How We Work Today, visit www.vertical.com.